Super Bowl IX

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,207
4,308
113
I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,707
21,121
113
I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?

This is one of the most baller things I’ve seen lately:

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  4. 04 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now