Sucky Stoops and UK

ThinnyJ

Junior
Sep 16, 2023
370
293
63
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,638
1,369
113
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Fire 2 coaches = get better.

Say Word Wow GIF by Justin
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,887
17,771
113
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Playing better? You must have missed the Ole Miss game.
 

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,638
1,369
113
None of the interim coaches won yesterday, so it doesn't look good for interim coaches this year.

Durkin was the only one with HC experience and he looked the best.
LOL! I was referring to our fired coaches.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC