They are playing much better on both sides of the ball. Don’t think we would beat them now.Are gonna end up with a better year than us.
Fire 2 coaches = get better.I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Playing better? You must have missed the Ole Miss game.I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
None of the interim coaches won yesterday, so it doesn't look good for interim coaches this year.Fire 2 coaches = get better.
![]()
LOL! I was referring to our fired coaches.None of the interim coaches won yesterday, so it doesn't look good for interim coaches this year.
Durkin was the only one with HC experience and he looked the best.
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral
How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC