Sucky Stoops and UK

ThinnyJ

Junior
Sep 16, 2023
370
293
63
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,641
1,369
113
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Fire 2 coaches = get better.

Say Word Wow GIF by Justin
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,903
17,794
113
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Playing better? You must have missed the Ole Miss game.
 

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,641
1,369
113
None of the interim coaches won yesterday, so it doesn't look good for interim coaches this year.

Durkin was the only one with HC experience and he looked the best.
LOL! I was referring to our fired coaches.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida