Sucky Stoops and UK

ThinnyJ

Junior
Sep 16, 2023
370
291
63
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,637
1,369
113
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Fire 2 coaches = get better.

Say Word Wow GIF by Justin
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,876
17,756
113
I think we are playing better too... Just hasn't been quite well enough to win. (Well, we played well enough in the Alabama game, but just have it away in the last 2 minutes...) - either way I think we've improved
Playing better? You must have missed the Ole Miss game.
 

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,637
1,369
113
None of the interim coaches won yesterday, so it doesn't look good for interim coaches this year.

Durkin was the only one with HC experience and he looked the best.
LOL! I was referring to our fired coaches.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played