Stokes to Kansas

StuBlue270_uk

Senior
Jul 3, 2025
470
977
93
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
482
1,003
88
I mean I had zero faith he was coming here. Then the McBride commit was the give away to soften the blow of whiffing again. Twist it anyway you want and I’ll gladly eat crow but the team we have now is gonna be rough. We had leadership with stones we wouldn’t be in the position like this. But it’s all been said 1000 times.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  3. 03 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)