Stokes to Kansas

StuBlue270_uk

Senior
Jul 3, 2025
469
977
93
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
481
1,001
88
I mean I had zero faith he was coming here. Then the McBride commit was the give away to soften the blow of whiffing again. Twist it anyway you want and I’ll gladly eat crow but the team we have now is gonna be rough. We had leadership with stones we wouldn’t be in the position like this. But it’s all been said 1000 times.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015