Stokes to Kansas

StuBlue270_uk

Senior
Jul 3, 2025
468
975
93
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
480
1,001
88
I mean I had zero faith he was coming here. Then the McBride commit was the give away to soften the blow of whiffing again. Twist it anyway you want and I’ll gladly eat crow but the team we have now is gonna be rough. We had leadership with stones we wouldn’t be in the position like this. But it’s all been said 1000 times.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina