Stokes to Kansas

StuBlue270_uk

Senior
Jul 3, 2025
469
977
93
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB
 

coalBucket

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2008
482
1,002
88
I mean I had zero faith he was coming here. Then the McBride commit was the give away to soften the blow of whiffing again. Twist it anyway you want and I’ll gladly eat crow but the team we have now is gonna be rough. We had leadership with stones we wouldn’t be in the position like this. But it’s all been said 1000 times.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia