Stokes announcing at 6:30 EST

Is it today?


  • Total voters
    90
  • Poll closed .

DrGlock

Sophomore
Nov 18, 2025
66
137
33
None of this really matters. Stokes wouldn't save next year's team, and probably not even Pope's job. Just get crap over with so we can fast forward to the first Tuesday in April 2027
 

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,691
8,601
113
I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  5. 05 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina