Stokes announcing at 6:30 EST

Is it today?


  • Total voters
    90
  • Poll closed .

DrGlock

Sophomore
Nov 18, 2025
66
137
33
None of this really matters. Stokes wouldn't save next year's team, and probably not even Pope's job. Just get crap over with so we can fast forward to the first Tuesday in April 2027
 

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,693
8,603
113
I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'