Stokes announcing at 6:30 EST

Is it today?


  • Total voters
    90
  • Poll closed .

DrGlock

Sophomore
Nov 18, 2025
66
137
33
None of this really matters. Stokes wouldn't save next year's team, and probably not even Pope's job. Just get crap over with so we can fast forward to the first Tuesday in April 2027
 

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,671
8,567
113
I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina