“Taking my talents to central Kentucky”It’s gonna be like LeBron’s Announcement, sponsored by KIA and lasts an hour. The Decision 2.0!
That was cringe AFI don’t think Shaq knows what a hawk is…
Squeezing that viewership as long as they can.Omg why say 6:30 if it’s not gonna be 6:30.
As long as we get him for the Champions Classic weekMaybe Stokes will be the first guy in the NIL era to play for two programs at the same time. He can alternate weeks for Kansas and Kentucky.
Nothing. I feel sick lmaoI’ve only watched like 15 minutes. Have they even said anything about this decision or Tyran?
Would have to worry about "fatigue" even more.Maybe Stokes will be the first guy in the NIL era to play for two programs at the same time. He can alternate weeks for Kansas and Kentucky.
LMAO I'm right there with you. Why do I care this much? I know 10 minutes after he picks Kansas I'll get over it.Nothing. I feel sick lmao
It's on YT I believe. Or Funchester on FB.Where can I find a free streaming service online? I don't pay for ESPN.
Luckily for me, I am watching a pirate stream on mute.They really are going to wait until the end of the show, aren’t they?
Here comes the pitch, pope stands in at the 3-2 count. Down 2 runs with runners on second and third. Here is the delivery.Okay here we go
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'