Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey)Who plays there normally?
Thank you. I couldn’t think of any teams(bball) that played there.Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey)
Neither. Lol.Who do we want to win and play tomorrow Alabama or Vanderbilt?
Dane BradshawOk that dude that’s talking. I think he played for UT? What’s his name?
A power outage.Who are we rooting for?
Lol I was literally typing the same thingA power outage.
...and that's not just their uniforms.Vandy looks like ****.
Sec refs call everything a foul just ridiculous. They try to control every game. If the fouls don't break up the rhythm enough they will go to the monitor.Lol. Both teams in double bonus. Our game will be a tweet fest.
KSR
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season