Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey)Who plays there normally?
Thank you. I couldn’t think of any teams(bball) that played there.Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey)
Neither. Lol.Who do we want to win and play tomorrow Alabama or Vanderbilt?
Dane BradshawOk that dude that’s talking. I think he played for UT? What’s his name?
A power outage.Who are we rooting for?
Lol I was literally typing the same thingA power outage.
...and that's not just their uniforms.Vandy looks like ****.
Sec refs call everything a foul just ridiculous. They try to control every game. If the fouls don't break up the rhythm enough they will go to the monitor.Lol. Both teams in double bonus. Our game will be a tweet fest.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone