SEC TOURNEY DAY TWO GAME THREAD

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
At the half

Bama 38
Vandy 28

One more half to go before Dya 2 is in the books
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,282
10,714
103
Hope we guard Shackleford better than Vandy. 6 threes already in first 25 minutes.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
I hope Shackleford shoots every time he touches. Guy is feast or famine and I don’t believe he can keep this up.
 

tls

Heisman
Nov 7, 2007
7,879
14,478
81
Did they say that Quinerly shot was a 3? Looked like a 2 to me.

Heading for 70 FTs in this game
 

MojoYamamoto

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2013
4,245
4,195
113
Pippen with 21 points with only 3 made FG. That's just absurd. Stackhouse has no right to ever complain about refs. Pippen gets the Jordan treatment in every Vandy game I have watched.
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I’ll take a worn out Vandy. But I can see Pippen shot faking our guys time after time.
 

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,928
8,293
113
Bama collapsing. That's why I want them instead of Vandy. We struggled mightily putting Vandy away at Rupp. And teams like them that get on a roll in the tourney sometimes win it.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Why can't the greatest cbb team of all time get a former player on the SECN?

Dane Bradshaw is the choice? Really???

Delk and Walker didn't last long but so many others to choose from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcats1st
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  3. 03 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball