Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey)Who plays there normally?
Thank you. I couldn’t think of any teams(bball) that played there.Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey)
Neither. Lol.Who do we want to win and play tomorrow Alabama or Vanderbilt?
Dane BradshawOk that dude that’s talking. I think he played for UT? What’s his name?
A power outage.Who are we rooting for?
Lol I was literally typing the same thingA power outage.
...and that's not just their uniforms.Vandy looks like ****.
Sec refs call everything a foul just ridiculous. They try to control every game. If the fouls don't break up the rhythm enough they will go to the monitor.Lol. Both teams in double bonus. Our game will be a tweet fest.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball