I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!Broome smacks dude on head, no foul.
I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!Broome smacks dude on head, no foul.
I may be biased, but seems like Refs are letting some AU fouls go uncalled.I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!
I would definitely hack Cardwell before he can kick out if he gets another offensive rebound like that. Make the 32% shooter earn it with the 1-and-1 instead of set up an open sniper.Courtney Green overrule. And correct.
Hack Cardwell when he touches.
Embarrassing officiating, not surprised from this crew.What is a foul?
Really want Florida to win for the simple reason that Broome may not even play Monday night.
Why is Broome questionable?Really want Florida to win for the simple reason that Broome may not even play Monday night.
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT