I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!Broome smacks dude on head, no foul.
I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!Broome smacks dude on head, no foul.
I may be biased, but seems like Refs are letting some AU fouls go uncalled.I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!
I would definitely hack Cardwell before he can kick out if he gets another offensive rebound like that. Make the 32% shooter earn it with the 1-and-1 instead of set up an open sniper.Courtney Green overrule. And correct.
Hack Cardwell when he touches.
Embarrassing officiating, not surprised from this crew.What is a foul?
Really want Florida to win for the simple reason that Broome may not even play Monday night.
Why is Broome questionable?Really want Florida to win for the simple reason that Broome may not even play Monday night.
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver