Alex condon is useless nowWhy take Haugh out?
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
What don’t you like?Auburn is just a really unlikable team this year.
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
A full timeout. Come back for 1 play, another full timeout. Brilliant.
Yeah, they got to pay Jim Nantz until 2036.CBS gotta pay the bills lol.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.