I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!Broome smacks dude on head, no foul.
I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!Broome smacks dude on head, no foul.
I may be biased, but seems like Refs are letting some AU fouls go uncalled.I like how that ref swallowed this whistle on Pettiford a minute ago and just called it oob off him to save him the foul and the other ref had to come in and change the call. Just call the foul ref!
I would definitely hack Cardwell before he can kick out if he gets another offensive rebound like that. Make the 32% shooter earn it with the 1-and-1 instead of set up an open sniper.Courtney Green overrule. And correct.
Hack Cardwell when he touches.
Embarrassing officiating, not surprised from this crew.What is a foul?
Really want Florida to win for the simple reason that Broome may not even play Monday night.
Why is Broome questionable?Really want Florida to win for the simple reason that Broome may not even play Monday night.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready