Alex condon is useless nowWhy take Haugh out?
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
What don’t you like?Auburn is just a really unlikable team this year.
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
A full timeout. Come back for 1 play, another full timeout. Brilliant.
Yeah, they got to pay Jim Nantz until 2036.CBS gotta pay the bills lol.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition