Alex condon is useless nowWhy take Haugh out?
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
What don’t you like?Auburn is just a really unlikable team this year.
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
A full timeout. Come back for 1 play, another full timeout. Brilliant.
Yeah, they got to pay Jim Nantz until 2036.CBS gotta pay the bills lol.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games