Alex condon is useless nowWhy take Haugh out?
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
What don’t you like?Auburn is just a really unlikable team this year.
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
A full timeout. Come back for 1 play, another full timeout. Brilliant.
Yeah, they got to pay Jim Nantz until 2036.CBS gotta pay the bills lol.
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!