Rutgers vs Seton Hall / Game Thread

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
Mamu might be the difference in this game, when it’s all said and done. That said, I hope we have another run in us to make it a game and give us a chance at the end.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,438
180,669
113
Mamu might be the difference in this game, when it’s all said and done. That said, I hope we have another run in us to make it a game and give us a chance at the end.


keep within 2 possesions and I wil take Pike over Willard anyday
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,438
180,669
113
do not like how Harper is playing....need some experience there...I would sit him, not playing well
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana