Rutgers vs Seton Hall / Game Thread

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
Mamu might be the difference in this game, when it’s all said and done. That said, I hope we have another run in us to make it a game and give us a chance at the end.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,408
180,655
113
Mamu might be the difference in this game, when it’s all said and done. That said, I hope we have another run in us to make it a game and give us a chance at the end.


keep within 2 possesions and I wil take Pike over Willard anyday
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,408
180,655
113
do not like how Harper is playing....need some experience there...I would sit him, not playing well
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season