Rutgers vs Seton Hall / Game Thread

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
Mamu might be the difference in this game, when it’s all said and done. That said, I hope we have another run in us to make it a game and give us a chance at the end.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,407
180,654
113
Mamu might be the difference in this game, when it’s all said and done. That said, I hope we have another run in us to make it a game and give us a chance at the end.


keep within 2 possesions and I wil take Pike over Willard anyday
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,407
180,654
113
do not like how Harper is playing....need some experience there...I would sit him, not playing well
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  4. 04 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics