Rutgers vs Penn State / Game Thread

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,446
44,465
113
OMG. best designed play of the year and Gio...drops an easy TD. Can't make this **** up. That's a sign from god and I'm a friggin' atheist, lol...
 

tpenguin

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2010
16
6
0
I couldn’t sum up being a rutgers fan better than that. I’m watching a 1-9 team and still almost broke my iPad after that play. Fudge.......
 
  • Like
Reactions: koleszar

D1ESEL44

Junior
Aug 1, 2014
503
257
0
I don’t think the f’ing refs have thrown one flag on PSU’s o-line the entire game. It’s disgraceful. Their LG in particular has been getting beat repeatedly and no flags.
 
  • Like
Reactions: scarlet_ty_rivals
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN