Rutgers vs Penn State / Game Thread

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,446
44,465
113
OMG. best designed play of the year and Gio...drops an easy TD. Can't make this **** up. That's a sign from god and I'm a friggin' atheist, lol...
 

tpenguin

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2010
16
6
0
I couldn’t sum up being a rutgers fan better than that. I’m watching a 1-9 team and still almost broke my iPad after that play. Fudge.......
 
  • Like
Reactions: koleszar

D1ESEL44

Junior
Aug 1, 2014
503
257
0
I don’t think the f’ing refs have thrown one flag on PSU’s o-line the entire game. It’s disgraceful. Their LG in particular has been getting beat repeatedly and no flags.
 
  • Like
Reactions: scarlet_ty_rivals
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?