Why do the football gods hate us so much?And that’s why we’re Rutgers.
had u been prayin..... just sayinOMG. best designed play of the year and Gio...drops an easy TD. Can't make this **** up. That's a sign from god and I'm a friggin' atheist, lol...
Yup. Ash sucks. But how many drops, missed plays, penalties, etc. are on him? This is no defense of Ash. Our players shoot themselves in the foot too many times.And that’s why we’re Rutgers.
I'll take that betAnyone wanna bet Penn St scores on this drive?
They did not miss it.. they just did not cal it.If that wasn't picked, the refs missed a huge block in the back.
Snead will never have another chance at a TD pass
Ok. I owe you a beer.I'll take that betAnyone wanna bet Penn St scores on this drive?
Anyone wanna bet Penn St scores on this drive?
Think your TV is behind.. catch up. We just intercepted.. or are you admitting you are a Penn State fan?Absolutely pathetic
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?