Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.this is entirely unacceptable
Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.
this team looks like they cant be bothered to play with intensity...Purdue isn't that good matchup wise. RU just going through the motions on defense. We would mop this team up years ago. Its so disappointing..something is seriously wrong with this program, so much talent wasted.
yet the fans want to attack the posters and never want to address the problems
Twenty points at halftime!! Nine points behind. I can't recall a RUWBB team who has underachieved as much as this one. We are lacking the firepower to come back.......what to do, coach?
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers