Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.this is entirely unacceptable
Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.
this team looks like they cant be bothered to play with intensity...Purdue isn't that good matchup wise. RU just going through the motions on defense. We would mop this team up years ago. Its so disappointing..something is seriously wrong with this program, so much talent wasted.
yet the fans want to attack the posters and never want to address the problems
Twenty points at halftime!! Nine points behind. I can't recall a RUWBB team who has underachieved as much as this one. We are lacking the firepower to come back.......what to do, coach?
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week