Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.this is entirely unacceptable
Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.
this team looks like they cant be bothered to play with intensity...Purdue isn't that good matchup wise. RU just going through the motions on defense. We would mop this team up years ago. Its so disappointing..something is seriously wrong with this program, so much talent wasted.
yet the fans want to attack the posters and never want to address the problems
Twenty points at halftime!! Nine points behind. I can't recall a RUWBB team who has underachieved as much as this one. We are lacking the firepower to come back.......what to do, coach?
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod