Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.this is entirely unacceptable
Then I suggest you can go back to the UConn board.
this team looks like they cant be bothered to play with intensity...Purdue isn't that good matchup wise. RU just going through the motions on defense. We would mop this team up years ago. Its so disappointing..something is seriously wrong with this program, so much talent wasted.
yet the fans want to attack the posters and never want to address the problems
Twenty points at halftime!! Nine points behind. I can't recall a RUWBB team who has underachieved as much as this one. We are lacking the firepower to come back.......what to do, coach?
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN