How was that facemask not called his head jerked.
They know Gio's leg is hurting and we haven't been able to pass block all year.Minnesota just sending the house and it's working easily.
Not a huge surprise.I'm gonna make a prediction: Chris Ash won't win a Big Ten game this year or next
I'm gonna make a prediction: Chris Ash won't win a Big Ten game this year or next
Shades if Gary Nova...
Still better than CL
Gio has started 1 game in his college career.Shades if Gary Nova...
Still better than CL
We're not OSU and deep enough not to have starters on special teams. That's why we suck along with the coaching who really is the problem. He needs to go. There's a reason he was a consultant last year.For just a split second there was sheer joy after the INT-TD. And then the friggin' missed PAT and then the killer horrible coverage on the KO return for an easy TD. It's just not fair. It just sucks. I hate everybody. I need to go cry a little.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN