RU vs Minnesota GAME THREAD :

Scarlet_Monster

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2011
6,164
4,234
0
Ugh they need to sit Gio and let him observe things.

He's just forcing it now, 3 Gopher defenders around that ball.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,444
44,463
113
For just a split second there was sheer joy after the INT-TD. And then the friggin' missed PAT and then the killer horrible coverage on the KO return for an easy TD. It's just not fair. It just sucks. I hate everybody. I need to go cry a little.
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,991
60,062
113
For just a split second there was sheer joy after the INT-TD. And then the friggin' missed PAT and then the killer horrible coverage on the KO return for an easy TD. It's just not fair. It just sucks. I hate everybody. I need to go cry a little.
We're not OSU and deep enough not to have starters on special teams. That's why we suck along with the coaching who really is the problem. He needs to go. There's a reason he was a consultant last year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  5. 05 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition