How was that facemask not called his head jerked.
They know Gio's leg is hurting and we haven't been able to pass block all year.Minnesota just sending the house and it's working easily.
Not a huge surprise.I'm gonna make a prediction: Chris Ash won't win a Big Ten game this year or next
I'm gonna make a prediction: Chris Ash won't win a Big Ten game this year or next
Shades if Gary Nova...
Still better than CL
Gio has started 1 game in his college career.Shades if Gary Nova...
Still better than CL
We're not OSU and deep enough not to have starters on special teams. That's why we suck along with the coaching who really is the problem. He needs to go. There's a reason he was a consultant last year.For just a split second there was sheer joy after the INT-TD. And then the friggin' missed PAT and then the killer horrible coverage on the KO return for an easy TD. It's just not fair. It just sucks. I hate everybody. I need to go cry a little.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN