RU vs Minnesota GAME THREAD :

Scarlet_Monster

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2011
6,164
4,234
0
Ugh they need to sit Gio and let him observe things.

He's just forcing it now, 3 Gopher defenders around that ball.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,444
44,463
113
For just a split second there was sheer joy after the INT-TD. And then the friggin' missed PAT and then the killer horrible coverage on the KO return for an easy TD. It's just not fair. It just sucks. I hate everybody. I need to go cry a little.
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,992
60,062
113
For just a split second there was sheer joy after the INT-TD. And then the friggin' missed PAT and then the killer horrible coverage on the KO return for an easy TD. It's just not fair. It just sucks. I hate everybody. I need to go cry a little.
We're not OSU and deep enough not to have starters on special teams. That's why we suck along with the coaching who really is the problem. He needs to go. There's a reason he was a consultant last year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy