Rob Howe at it again

Nov 29, 2023
594
885
93
Deace is a grifter and always has been.
Deace was great at talking sports, then he went far far right with a religious angle and I stopped listening. If I want to hear about religion and politics I will go to church or down to a town hall meeting. It was a shame because Miller and Deace used to put on a good show to listen to.
 

QCHawkeye

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2023
2,136
3,960
113
Deace was great at talking sports, then he went far far right with a religious angle and I stopped listening. If I want to hear about religion and politics I will go to church or down to a town hall meeting. It was a shame because Miller and Deace used to put on a good show to listen to.
He was a great listen when he talked sports and made a lot of good points. Miller and Deace was a fantastic listen.

Deace has always been a ****** person. I have a close friend who used to hang out with him through mutual friends when he first moved to Des Moines, and I have some stories I could tell.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps