Rob Howe at it again

Nov 29, 2023
594
885
93
Deace is a grifter and always has been.
Deace was great at talking sports, then he went far far right with a religious angle and I stopped listening. If I want to hear about religion and politics I will go to church or down to a town hall meeting. It was a shame because Miller and Deace used to put on a good show to listen to.
 

QCHawkeye

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2023
2,136
3,960
113
Deace was great at talking sports, then he went far far right with a religious angle and I stopped listening. If I want to hear about religion and politics I will go to church or down to a town hall meeting. It was a shame because Miller and Deace used to put on a good show to listen to.
He was a great listen when he talked sports and made a lot of good points. Miller and Deace was a fantastic listen.

Deace has always been a ****** person. I have a close friend who used to hang out with him through mutual friends when he first moved to Des Moines, and I have some stories I could tell.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit