LegendsWhen you lose a Hackman and a Duvall so close together....man. Two of the best that may never be replaced.
BluebonnetOpen Range is underrated and overly awesome!
Excellent movie.
I went ahead and fixed that for you.He upstaged everyone in the nearly every movie he appeared in.
Some people call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.RIP legend
Too bad you couldn’t raise Carl to keep from hacking everyone up with sling blades.
Sling Blade and The Apostle were probably as close as you can get to perfect writing, character development, and realism. Incredible films.Some people call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
"Bye gawd, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, hadn't it?"
Yes sir"Bye gawd, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, hadn't it?"
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati