Agreed but clean up the unforced crap and self inflicted wounds and they still up at least 5-7 pts.
He is like thatCline is what I thought Fletcher McGhee was going to be.
I just honestly can’t stand TennesseeWhy so many on here want UT to lose and make our conference look crappy and overrated is beyond me. I want the SEC to be considered as tough as possible for a variety of reasons.
Purdue can’t hit free throws. Is that correct, 3 for 12? Wow
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina