Agreed but clean up the unforced crap and self inflicted wounds and they still up at least 5-7 pts.
He is like thatCline is what I thought Fletcher McGhee was going to be.
I just honestly can’t stand TennesseeWhy so many on here want UT to lose and make our conference look crappy and overrated is beyond me. I want the SEC to be considered as tough as possible for a variety of reasons.
Purdue can’t hit free throws. Is that correct, 3 for 12? Wow
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball