Agreed but clean up the unforced crap and self inflicted wounds and they still up at least 5-7 pts.
He is like thatCline is what I thought Fletcher McGhee was going to be.
I just honestly can’t stand TennesseeWhy so many on here want UT to lose and make our conference look crappy and overrated is beyond me. I want the SEC to be considered as tough as possible for a variety of reasons.
Purdue can’t hit free throws. Is that correct, 3 for 12? Wow
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas