Pre-bracket release/post bracket release NCAA seed discussion

1995PSUGrad

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2019
831
1,243
93
In North Carolina I can’t find it on any gambling app. I was ready for this tourney to make me a degenerate gambler
I am in North Carolina, too. I checked a number of apps but can't find it. At -700 I would wager as much as I could convince my wife we should wager. The payout is lousy, but I just don't see how you could lose. That's just easy money!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU_04
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses