If you're really interested in this, try reaching out to half a dozen guys formerly on the Iowa roster.Can't find these on FanDuel. Thanks for posting.
In North Carolina I can’t find it on any gambling app. I was ready for this tourney to make me a degenerate gamblerI looked at can't find the lines on Draft Kings either.
I am in North Carolina, too. I checked a number of apps but can't find it. At -700 I would wager as much as I could convince my wife we should wager. The payout is lousy, but I just don't see how you could lose. That's just easy money!In North Carolina I can’t find it on any gambling app. I was ready for this tourney to make me a degenerate gambler
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week