Pre-bracket release/post bracket release NCAA seed discussion

1995PSUGrad

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2019
831
1,243
93
In North Carolina I can’t find it on any gambling app. I was ready for this tourney to make me a degenerate gambler
I am in North Carolina, too. I checked a number of apps but can't find it. At -700 I would wager as much as I could convince my wife we should wager. The payout is lousy, but I just don't see how you could lose. That's just easy money!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU_04
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  5. 05 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task