If you're really interested in this, try reaching out to half a dozen guys formerly on the Iowa roster.Can't find these on FanDuel. Thanks for posting.
In North Carolina I can’t find it on any gambling app. I was ready for this tourney to make me a degenerate gamblerI looked at can't find the lines on Draft Kings either.
I am in North Carolina, too. I checked a number of apps but can't find it. At -700 I would wager as much as I could convince my wife we should wager. The payout is lousy, but I just don't see how you could lose. That's just easy money!In North Carolina I can’t find it on any gambling app. I was ready for this tourney to make me a degenerate gambler
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?