Penn St. PBP

Crablegs1

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
233
735
93
Without knowing the details about Bailey, he clearly doesn’t have the lungs for a complete match but he is obviously trying. I’m old enough to remember Adam Frey with Cornell and the mudslinging he took on themat boards…
I don't get the criticism. He just won a tight match against a top 10 guy. If he was gassed, I'd think Davis could have gotten a takedown in the final 2 minutes.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  2. 02 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class