Penn St. PBP

Crablegs1

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
233
735
93
Without knowing the details about Bailey, he clearly doesn’t have the lungs for a complete match but he is obviously trying. I’m old enough to remember Adam Frey with Cornell and the mudslinging he took on themat boards…
I don't get the criticism. He just won a tight match against a top 10 guy. If he was gassed, I'd think Davis could have gotten a takedown in the final 2 minutes.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit